Want to optimize or develop your skills faster!
How about a career with one of the World's top Mining companies?
Why you should consider using Careers in Mining to plan your career in the resource sector:
- Review opportunities at your leisure
- Choose to apply for positions when you want to
- No recruiter sales pitch
- Position your employment brand professionally with discerning employers
- Target specific regions and cultures
- Stay in touch with targeted employers even if there is no opening at the present time
- Deal only with superior employers
As a mining technician manager or executive you know that your skills are in demand - a predicted shortage of 100,000 personnel in Canada alone. You are likely happy in your current role but the time will come when you will be ready to grow and move to the next assignment. You will want to do the proper due diligence and check out what a new employer has to offer before taking the plunge.
Careers in Mining was made for you. Careers in Mining attracts more discerning employers prepared to share every aspect of a position and that can be a big consideration if the position is located in another country particularly a developing one. Employers come to Careers in Mining in search of better qualified candidates.
Careers in Mining is not a search firm we do not do recruitment and we are not a job board. We bring together superior candidates with superior employers and share information. Even if you do not manage to secure a position right away with your desired employer we'll help you stay in touch.
Careers in Mining is:
- A collection of tools and techniques to attract and manage candidates
- A means of transitioning and maintaining the employment section of an employer's website from investor to candidate friendly
- An online application tool that delivers a short list candidates to employers
- A proven method of driving targeted potential candidates to open positions with employers
- A dedicated process for continuing to engage screened candidates that a company may wish to hire later